sábado, 1 de octubre de 2011

Introducing myself!



Hi everyone! Good news, this blog is no longer under construction! So I'm going to start posting right now :)
I thought it might be a good idea to introduce myself first, so I'm going to tell you some stuff about me:

♥ My name is Yvonne but you can call me by my online name, Junko!
♥ I'm a lolita from Argentina and I'm 17 years old (I have been a lolita since 2008)
♥ I looooove sweet and classic lolita, but I use sweet more often
♥ My favourite brand is Baby the stars shine bright!
♥ I don't speak english very well, so forgive me if I have any mistakes!
♥ I love Paris with all my heart, I have been there only once in my life and I loved it.
♥ My favourite band is Gorillaz, I love Blur, Panic! at the disco and Lady Gaga too

Well, that's all! If you have any questions feel free to ask me! 
If you want me to follow your blog just leave the link here and I will check it out :3
Thank you for reading!

1 comentario: